Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing the rest of my sound setup in my '93 Camry. This consists of a Monster Cable wiring kit, Blaupunkt Sacramento H/U, Profile California 600SX amp, 12" Audiopipe Tube, 10" Sony Xplod Sub. It sounds good and it didn't take as long as I expected it to. Still need to add a Capacitor to the mix, replace the battery wires (BIG 3) with 4 gauge ones, and get my alt. check out this week since the battery light comes on at times, but it doesn't give me any trouble at all.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
I dont think you need to worry about alt or a cap with that amp. Big 3 should fix any current issue if it ever arises

·
Registered
219 Posts
If your light is on with that setup it is most likely not your wiring, it's probably the battery. Might be time to replace.

Alt, cap, electrical upgrades would be a waste of money and a temporary fix for a bad battery.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i tried one of my buddies battery and the light still come on and i have no kind of problem at all with starting and the previous owner said it has been that way since he got it which was about a year ago. So I'll just have then take of the alternator this week and see if it's the brushes or anything else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts