Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Gen 4 Snow Lover
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Southeastern Meet

Just wondering how many of you are in the atlanta, ga area. Wanna get a meet set up down here maybe for the southeastern states. Lemme know what you all think. Nothing is set now just wanna see where everyone stands on this.:)

EDIT: The date is now set for November 6th,7th in Jasksonville, Fl. All who can make it start a list.

·
Gen 4 Snow Lover
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont care where it is as long as its in the southeastern states.. fl,sc,nc,tenn,al, and what not. I wanna meet the ppl that are as enthusiastic about toyotas as myself. if we can get enough ppl, i can set something up somewhere, just need to know a place ppl are willing to me and so forth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd like to come and see everyone's rides. I don't really have anything to show that you haven't already seen in a dealership. Hopefully more people will respond and come.

I'm rather hesitant because I'd be so pissed if no one showed up once I got there. I can't think of anything that would piss me off more than driving 6+ hours and no one showing up.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
i'm in
1.2wickedtoyz

i know there are several people in florida now and there are some in ga and sc so you guys in sc we could all meet up before the drive down into ga and meet up with the ga members to go to jacksonville.

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
1.2wickedtoyz
2.97KaMurI

shyte if we do a meet in jacksonville that would be hella tyte.

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
2wickedtoyz said:
yeah i just noticed:rolleyes: you won't need to drive at all:p: :lol: so you better start looking for good places to have a meet

ok....damn....now i got to do some work.....shyte.......gimme some ideas and ill work something out..

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Hmmm, no promises but I will try and make it depending on the dates:)

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
Hmmm, no promises but I will try and make it depending on the dates:)
speaking of dates, what dates or date do we want to have this meet at so that i can start calling around.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
if you guys are doing a Jax meet, how about downtown Jax at Riverwalk

plenty off food, drink and girls..... plus its right off of 95

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That sounds great:thumbup:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
its not far from UF/Gainesville at all.. like 1 1/2 - 2 hrs, its basically a straight shot across the state into Jax

Just take Rt441/41 or I-75 North to either Rt90 or I-10 East

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
monday im going to start calling around but i need a set date before i do. how about the first weekend in november? or how about october 30? i think the first week in november would be better. or if yawl want to do it on a sunday we can do it in fornt of my parents restaurant.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts