Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys i know i ask alot of questions but i'd like to know as much as i can you know. But yea to the point, before i blew up the factory engine in my 94?(maybe 95 cant remember...kinda drunk)i had just put exhaust(2.5" from flex pipe to single 2.5" inlet to dual 2.5" outlet muffler that y's out right behind the doors on each side) and i put ngk iridium spark plugs in it. My question is do you think that either of those caused it to burn up? Ohh little more back story on this car...my aunt owned the car before me and put 210xxx miles on the car but she drives like shes 80, and the day i got it i went on a 5 hr. road trip to lexington and cruised at about 115 or so probably more cuz the speedo stops at about that but it still has some rpm'ige to go, either way whatever the round about top speed is, and cruised at it for like 2hrs with this nice bmw 3series, a swreet b18 teg and a jeep grand cheroke??? but yea after that massive engine heat overload my factyory exhast broke off right around the flexpipe so it was practically open manifold. but yea sorry for the ramble as i said im a lil drunk. help a 20yr old alcoholic out!

·
Registered
Paseo
782 Posts
first put down the alcohol! lol and second you can keep going like a bat out of hell on the engine, it will kill it. throw rod bearing or even a rod.

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Damn how did you get all the way to 115!!! And how were you cruising at that speed...For me it takes foreveer just to get to 110...:lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the drunken ramble guys...got in a car mood. But yea wat i was getting at is do you think that iridium spark plugs are too much for the engine?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts