Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the best spark plugs to get im running ngk iridium rite now and im not to sure of the heat range of the plug and i think its better to go with a plug with a heat range that is colder than stock since im running higher boost on a bigger turbo.. so can anyone tell me a spark plug that is like 4 steps colder than stock spark plug

·
Registered
107 Posts
if i remember correctly, iridium is hotter than the stock plug, and i think copper is colder? i always get that confused. im using the double platnium densos at the moment adn they rule.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ight thanks to all the replys.. and j & h do you know of any plugs that are colder than the ngk coppers because i want a plug that is 2 to 3 steps colder than stock.. and do u use the copper plugs in your car?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thanks j & h.. the plugs that you are running are they better than the ones you reffered

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
i run 6097's and also change them frequently.....and i'm at around the same power level as J&H but will bordering closer to 400rwhp next spring....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 5030 do you have to change them frequently as well.. and for the other ones you have to change them every oil change?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts