Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on sparkplug wires and could not find a solution for my ? Does any body out there recommend a certain set of wires for my 96 camry 2.2L I purchased the denso iridium ik20 I might as well swith out the wires too! Thanks

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
^ yeah go to sparkplugs.com and get the NGK wires they are about $40 and great quality.

Keri

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks ripley's99 I just ordered them, you know my local auto parts store was selling the same set of wires for $72.00

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
for those who about the NGK wires. i had a question did it come in blue wires like the stock picture on the sparkplugs.com and also, how thick are those wires over stock

·
Registered
785 Posts
hmm, I'm looking on NGK's website, and they have a nice set of wires, but their spark plugs are only single tipped, how come? whats the difference between a platinum OEM 4-tipped spark plug and their single Iridium? i meant Iridium instead of platinum.

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
Copper conducts better, platinum has more life. And toyota engines run like crap if you use multi tip plugs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i've heard bad things about the 4 tipped plugs. i'd go with copper ngks.

but back to the topic. why not go with oem wires??? never use bosch wires. they suck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts