Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Corolla
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious on what type of sparkplug you are guys using on a 4AF engine. I am using a Bosch Super 4 plugs but I am confused, some says that the long teeth plugs are the best plug to install for a 16 valve. What is the original plug for the 4AF engine? What do you think guys???

·
Registered
304 Posts
I use Denso Iridium spark plugs..... most expensive plugs you will ever get....... 25 bucks a peice CND.

Your spark plugs is your engine's lifeline... don't go cheap and buy those 3 dollars ones... they suck

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Denso Iridium... but then, they come stock on the 20v.

I also used Iridium on the FE tho.

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Your spark plugs is your engine's lifeline... don't go cheap and buy those 3 dollars ones... they suck
Uhm, sparkplugs arent really that special, 3 dollar copper ones work just as fine as 25dollar iridium ones. Iridium ones just last longer before the tip erodes, thats all.

Denso Iridium... but then, they come stock on the 20v
and my workshop manual says that they use platinum ones stock :rolleyes:

Oh and I use those dollar NGK plus on my rolla. :rolleyes:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
^^ Thats what came with them... they do look like they have been there for a long time too... but then, another occasion where i could be slightly inaccurate...

BTW: u wanna sell me that workshop manual for the 20v? :) Assuming it is a Silvertop... I cant find one anywhere in Australia... and i mean anywhere, i rand close to 50 places looking for one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts