Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gen 6 celica gt ive had the hardest time tring to find out what the speaker sizes are. Ive checked crutchfeilds site and on google and havnt had much luck. Can n e one tell me what the speaker sizes are.

I bought it used so im not sure if someone put something in but as of now the front doors have three speackers on it including a tweater on the side mirror panel. Theres one in half way down from the tweater and then finally a larger one on the bottom. There is also one on each side in the back.

That would mean theres 8 speackers including the tweeters. (3 on each door and 2 in the back)

Did some one add n e thing or was the gen 6 avalible in this configuration?

Much thanks in advanced

·
Registered
38 Posts
One option would be to go to your local car stereo shop and tell them you are looking for speaks, and let them come out and take a look tell you what size they came with or whatever. Then, don't buy any and go search crutchfield or wherever you choose to look.

·
Registered
443 Posts
car speekers... :disappoin get out of hear..... just rip the freeking door panels off and use a tape meshure

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will do just thought that some one might know the numbers off hand this way it would save me time.

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts