Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have replaced your factory speakers with speaker that probably didn't just "fit," did you construct your own spacer or did you buy one from somewhere? I am specifically interested in those who replaced 6x9s. If you bought your spacers, where did you get them from?

·
Registered
159 Posts
slick07LE said:
For those of you who have replaced your factory speakers with speaker that probably didn't just "fit," did you construct your own spacer or did you buy one from somewhere? I am specifically interested in those who replaced 6x9s. If you bought your spacers, where did you get them from?
go to: https://shop.tacotunes.com/categoryNavigationDocument.hg?categoryId=5

u can choose either plastic or MDF 6X9's baffles. i bought the MDF ones. i decided to buy them instead of make them myself becuz i dont have the best tools to do it. i'd be trying to cut 1" (NOT 3/4") MDF witha jigsaw, forget it. hope that helps...

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you buy from crutchfield.com they will include the harness + bracket for free when you buy the speakers. I'm looking at getting the Polk db650 for the front as crutchfield says they'll fit with the adapters, etc. however I'm not sure how accurate they are. (only heard good things from others about em)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.