Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 questions....
Where can I find a recessed headlight conversion kit?? and what component speakers will fit in the doors of my 91 mk11?? I bought a nice set of 6 1/2 polk/MOMO components and they would not fit in any way. I checked out the alpine components and couldn't find a set that would fit. what has anyone found that fits nicely?

·
Registered
270 Posts
your doors have 5.25"s in thego to circuit city or bestbuy and look in their computer system. oh and 6.5"s will work if you modify your door panel seen it done quite a few times.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work at Circuit city.. or computers say it has 6.5s and that it doesn't have rear speakers. I bought the ALpine type-s 6.5" coaxial, and they fit without any trouble. thay are not components though.. all the component sets we carry were too deep for the door.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i work at best buy, and same the computers say 6.5 for the doors, i know most should fit easily, but there are some mods for certain brands. Im using 5.25 sonys as tweeters and they are a little small but work just fine for having free speakers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts