1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have corolla 2015 every thing seem good
but i have a problem i can't go faster than 200km
is there any thing can i do like tuning

·
Registered
64 Posts
The car is most likely at its max at that speed anyway ! You can only go so fast with the HP you got ! I noticed mine would limit the speed early on (like 155km/h) , and the limitation went away when the dealer reflashed it. Still 200km is plenty fast... The car could get out of control quickly with a wind blast at this speed... You might want some real spoilers at this point to apply downforce and keep it on the ground.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,577 Posts
i have corolla 2015 every thing seem good
but i have a problem i can't go faster than 200km
is there any thing can i do like tuning
That's when the fuel-cut turns on. There are ways that you can have it tuned out but why bother? You can't go anywhere near that fast in most places. I've never seen a speed limit higher than 120km/hr in Canada.

·
Registered
2016 Corolla S 6spd
43 Posts
this car struggles to accelerate past 160, with cvt or 6mt i dont see this car going much faster than 200kph. Besides, bone stock this car is a bit sketchy at speed.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,577 Posts
this car struggles to accelerate past 160, with cvt or 6mt i dont see this car going much faster than 200kph. Besides, bone stock this car is a bit sketchy at speed.
Stock yes, but with some suspension and chassis mods it can be made to handle extremely well. My 2009 Corolla S Turbo 5MT is rock solid all the way up to 118 mph when the fuel cut occurs. My 2017 Corolla iM 6MT is solid up to 110 mph which is the fastest I've had it. I was in the middle of nowhere Nevada and had the CC set at 110 for 20 minutes and never saw another car. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts