Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of removing the factory spoiler and having no spoiler at all.i think they look good with no spoiler.any input?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah i agree with ishcolebo. Without the spoiler, the rear end is a bit too rounded off to fit the "streamline" of the car and it makes the bumper look even bigger than it is.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah i agree with ishcolebo. Without the spoiler, the rear end is a bit too rounded off to fit the "streamline" of the car and it makes the bumper look even bigger than it is.:D

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
i hate the look of a wingless mr2.....theres nothing more appealing to me than looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the top of the spoiler....this a view that only us mk2 guys all share (unless u have a different spoiler or none at all)....it just completes the whole look of the car.....i'm sure thats what the toyota engineers had in mind when they designed it.....

·
Registered
91 MR2 Turbo
197 Posts
ive recently taken mine off, to be honest i like the look without the spoiler, plus aerodynamically it doesnt do anything and as previously stated it does weigh alot for a spoiler, it all depends on your preferences, be different

·
Registered
91 MR2 Turbo
197 Posts
it doesnt look GREAT but its different and makes people all that much more unsuspecting that theres anything special about my car

·
Registered
26 Posts
keep the spoiler on man...as much as i love MR2's w/o the spoiler it IS DEFINATELY NOT A DEUCE!!! Either leave it on or go with the 98 spec wing!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts