Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i see all im getting is HATE! but thats cool i aint trippin i wanna see tha people's car to who talked smacked about my car lets see how many step up

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
No offense, but your not going to get sponsored.

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
yeah you wont get sponsered with just rims a tv and an xbox u need more stuff done like a custom system or a body kit.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
First take off those fugly fakk ass spinners, second go to car shows and stuff, get your car out there in the media.

The more your car is known the better the cnahce of getting sponsored.

I hate to break it to you but your not the 1st Trix with vertival/Lambo doors, there is quite a few out there, espeically in FL and Strong Island

He does have a system in the back on page 3....

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
also i like the way my car looks thank you very much. but then again im not the one tryin to get sponsers. and also im not the one rockin some fugly spinners at least get some ones that spin flush with the rims not all hanging out looking like a dumbass. also im not going for looks im going for speed. and the caps off my car is a stage .001 weight reduction.

·
XRS
2,245 Posts
To each his own, people.

Sportivo did offer some good advice. Sponsors generally needs you car to appear in at least a few shows per year and/or various other ways to "show off" your car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Actually, he's getting quite a nice setup going so far with the Audio and Doors, I am sure he's working on more too. But overall Bro you need to start Showing yourself off at Car Shows, it's the only way Companies would really give you the time or day knowing that you're in the Shows on a regular basis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts