Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Get the Vizage Grille!!!
i have the sportivo grille and to be honest it was overpriced and not worth it at all!!!
First of all, didn't fit properly. I had to bend it and force it into place! It didn't even screw in properly! and also, it wasn't smooth, the bumps were so obvious when i got it painted.

I just bought a grille from vizage and holly shit, its ten times better!!! You can tell that they put more work into it! Fits awesome and doesn't make the grille look too small, unlike the sportivo grille. I haven't gotten a chance to take a pic but this is what it looks like...

OR you can go with this. Looks like the sportivo but half the price!

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Yeah, the site will be down for a while. It's still in the works of being built. And currently Will is on the road, so he doesn't have full access to his server.

If your interested in the grille. PM Sportivo Concepts. Talk to him, and he should be able to help you:)

·
Not a Pre-runner
1,679 Posts
well here is a dumb question sence the site is down, does he make a grill for a gen 3?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Robert M said:
well here is a dumb question sence the site is down, does he make a grill for a gen 3?
Hold that thought... :)

Well, just to point this out, incase people didn't know. Sportivo Concepts is a sales comany. Sportivo parts are made by Toyota Sportivo, a different company.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Yeah, the site will be down for a while. It's still in the works of being built. And currently Will is on the road, so he doesn't have full access to his server.

If your interested in the grille. PM Sportivo Concepts. Talk to him, and he should be able to help you:)
Thanks Mike,

The site is up use the link in my sig, we are currently updating all the products that we carry and produce, right now we have roughly 50 of the Sportivo Grill in stock unless they sold them while I'm righting this. And yes this is the genuine Toyota one, we get them straight from the factory there as well as the complete aero kit.

·
the architect
61 Posts
dunno bout anyone else but that vizages guy is obviously just pitching. i can't stand the way that grill looks anyhow. i just got the sportivo one and it fit perfectly - its a Toyota part so i don't know what he's talking about needing bending or having bumps and poor workmanship ... :rolleyes:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
psyjoniz said:
dunno bout anyone else but that vizages guy is obviously just pitching. i can't stand the way that grill looks anyhow. i just got the sportivo one and it fit perfectly - its a Toyota part so i don't know what he's talking about needing bending or having bumps and poor workmanship ... :rolleyes:
thats why I just sat and was quiet cause he obivously had a knock-off, besides when you do the conversion from AUD to USD, its the same price for every other grill out there.

To each his own

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
edfrsd said:
SPORTIVO grill
Stephen Wallace
[email protected]
unpainted with mesh grill

My grill fit perfectly.. no bending or anything.. and thats going thru 2 of them.. Not too thrilled bout the Vizage grill cause it does have that Dodge/Chrysler look to it but the rest of the kit is awesome. sorry but thats just my opinion.
That's exactly how I thought... The Vizage grill did look like the Dodge grills like on the van and stuff... But yea it's all good :p:

As for the Sportivo Grill... I've been wondering why one would complain why it would not fit, and eventually it's a stock grill just different from another country. But at least like many said, you get what they paid for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.