Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Whoaa.. #3 in this hemisphere.

thanks to you know who for the strings pulled.

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
oh snap, this is the JDM bumper you were telling me you got from Japan right?

Nice. Can't wait to see it on your car.

·
toyota = cool
Toyota Camry CE
490 Posts
did you get this part from japan...overnight?

looks like but my bumper but with more cool on it

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.. no- i actually waited and searched almost 3 years for this and when dave put his up for sale.. i missed it and kicked myself in the ass every time i thought about it..so i bit the bullet and waited, waited, then imported one over.. and i'll be selling th usdm trd front bumper soon enough.

·
Needs more TRD...
98/00 Camrys
240 Posts
Cant wait to see that on..haha...:clap:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
your usdm bumper is mine fool...
well the trd parts hahahha

and u know you owe me..

hey fellas hittin him up, if you want one go to
www.memoryfab.com email for a quote on finding one.. ask for wing or david if you call, tell them david with the camry sent you over.. they also got some awesome rare wheels (that saved my life lol)...

thye are they ones that i used to help import the 3/3 that are here in the US.. 2 i have had my hands on directly (yes marco i devirginzed it when it got here) hahaha

and marco u did not spend 3 years looking.. you spent 3 days when i pointed you in the right direction.. u owe me bish!!!!

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
das cuz ur a tool. ROFL!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
^^ thats how you repay me for all the hard work of linking you to that place????? fiiine no mo bbq for you at the house!!!!!!

and come by tonite for bowling asshole

·
Registered
63 Posts
I know Trdkamuri510 was the first in the states but I didn't know there was another. Who is number two???

..and of course, awesome upgrade!

·
4th Gen Camry Owner
429 Posts
I know Trdkamuri510 was the first in the states but I didn't know there was another. Who is number two???

..and of course, awesome upgrade!
Same, I think a person on Car domain had one... But that was long ago, might been on here.

The tension is killing me, I most sell my car! Options, 04 Wrx (The one in the pic) or an 06 2.5i (Would convert it into a STI)

Haha... He probably is the same boat as I am in, to get that bumper on and finished:p

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i sold the bumper last night. no trd jpn. anymore.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts