Toyota Nation Forum banner

Springs? CAI? Manifold? Help me pick!

1391 15
Ok so I have enough money to throw away on one of these right now, and I am having a hard time trying to pick which one I want to do. My manifold isn't broken, but the heat shields are fucked up, so I was just going to buy a new manifold, but I don't have to. I just bought a K&N panel filter from Talisman for the current air setup, but I could buy a CAI from EL Proto for better performance. I just got a new set of 16's so I could buy lowering springs (intrax) and make it look mean. Nothing is broken and nothing has to be done, but something has to be upgraded, so help me pick.

For instance:

I have just enough money to buy Intrax springs or Tokico struts.
I have just enough money to buy a CAI and put it on.
I have just enough money to buy a new manifold and get it put on.

Decisions...decisions...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· poor college student
1,850 Posts
if you have a 3sfe like me then you won't really notice a difference with a cai. i felt a HUGE difference in le-torque when i built my shortram. it litterally cost me $10 to build. buy the springs.

where are you getting your springs at and for how much because i am looking into getting some.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.