Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Newbie One Kanobi
2003 Toyota ECHO!!
8,984 Posts
I know Toyota's goal is to have the Prius set a part from the rest of the line up as far as design but I hope they don't go off the deep end. ALthough the picture provided is just an artists concept of what it MIGHT look like.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2007 Camry TCH
589 Posts
One of the reasons I bought a Camry Hybrid instead of the Prius was the look/shape of the current Prius, even though the Prius would have made much more economical sense for my 100mile daily commute. But if the next generation Prius looks like that artists rendering, I would definitely consider it since I'm getting "only" 35mpg in my Camry Hybrid.

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
I wish Toyota Hybrids become more common so the PRUS prices come down a bit.

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
yes once i looked over every post i noticed it's been mentioned but i was too lazy to edit my post. he he.

hmmm a lambo hybrid. ha...how fruity.

·
TN Member
Prius
5,461 Posts
The 1.8 litre turbo 4 cylinder engine has been circulating around for a while. No idea if that's true. The 1.8 litre part could be true since Toyota just released the 2ZR-FE engine in the Corolla (did I get the code right?). Couple that with more powerful, lighter batteries and you'll have car that can do a combined rating of 60mpg and do 60 in under 9 secs (it's currently at 10.1 sec).

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
don't know what you're seeing but it looks just like the current one with a longer boot and headlights stretched even more.

·
Registered
2 Toys
412 Posts
I think it looks nice and if they do pep it up significantly, maybe that'll be the first thing I'll buy with my discount

·
TN Member
Prius
5,461 Posts
MAR said:
How does a solar panel on the roof sound to you?
sounds good but won't happen. At least not for charging the HV battery. We may see its use for other accessories. (i.e. like how the solar panel moonroof on the Audi A8 and E-Class work)

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
those are Gallardo headlights, because it's a photoshop..

i like the sleekness of the front, but ass end extends too long, then it's chopped verticle, making it look too short at the same time..

fucking awkward...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts