Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lex Zues!
95 Camry
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe, a photoshoot will follow, but here are 2 I snapped today

I spent a little time adjusting it, but the fronts I will lower a little more.

·
Nostalgia Member
6,609 Posts
ur gonna lower the front more? ... car's body already has built-in rake

if anything, i think i personally would bring the rear down more to even that rake out - at the risk of having dissimilar fender spacing

but it looks good regardless :D

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
I've just fallen in love.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
SICK!!!

dont listen to that natural rake BS :lol:, I agree with a little more down in the front... it already looks so sick bro, I know youve been waiting a long time for this! The car is looking great Matt, huge props!

·
The Greek....
96 Camry
1,472 Posts
I love it, keep it the way it is. Nothing worse than going over a bump and hearing scraping everytime ( thats what happens when you have 9 to 10 inch wide wheels and not 6 inch wheels, cough cough venom)

·
R.I.P. '95 Camry LE V6
'95 Toyota Camry LE
1,267 Posts
looking good.. i like the rank too.. especially with the car body line, make it seem as the front is lower then it really is.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
I'm liking the wheels....but strangely enough, it looks as though they're out of place...

oh yes...you need a nice kit :D

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
ixnay the kit......I like it

·
pro nub
2000 CAMRY
222 Posts
I'm liking the wheels....but strangely enough, it looks as though they're out of place...

oh yes...you need a nice kit :D
No you look out of place with that comment!!! lol jk I know what you mean though when you say it looks out of place but I think it's because you can't see that DEEEEEEEP dish in the 1st picture. I'm sure in person you will change your mind.

I thought when you said you weren't going to get COs for a while I thought you meant a year not 1 month haha. You always got good taste with your cars whether camry or SC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts