Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I have a 6th Gen Celica GT and I've been wanting to put on some suspension parts, so far what I have on my build is some crappy Rev9s and NRG bucket seats; I've been focused on restoring the outer body so its where most of my time went to but now I can start to mess with my suspension along with engine mods. I've been looking at some Cusco strut bars, I was told that the rear strut bar is what really can make a difference, but I also heard I can diy something up so I don't know, has anyone here messed with some suspension mods on the ST204?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you looking to get out of it, I have 2 TRD built Celica GT Pro Celebrity Cars, we do club racing events- perhaps what I have would inspire your project
I just saw, holy crap I never knew those existed; my plan for now is to just work on the suspension I want to make it into a track car soon enough, but I wanted to focus on the suspension first. My main thing I want to get done or at-least improve on is corning sort of like a time attack car. I got rear strut bar and front strut bar, I'm getting new sway bars soon but for now that's really it, I'm thinking of a roll cage also but I'm not sure if I should do it now. I'm planning to engine swap a 3sgte maybe in the summer but all depends 🤷‍♂️. I would build a 5SGTE but it seems like a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts