Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
17,841 Posts
Looking at OEM p/n's they don't cross over, the Corolla ones appear to be specific only to Corollas and aren't interchange-able with any Toyota.
Do a search for a hose on a Corolla and get the specs,then see if they match up to others that have SS lines available.
The closest I came was a late 90's 4Runner.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Does anybody know if a stainless steel brake hose for the 99 corolla is out there? I’ve found one for the 99 celica might that work or no?
I just picked up a set of these from Ebay. I red several good reviews about them, and they seem really nice quality. This is the link for the cars corollas that have disk in front and drums in back. I haven't gotten to install them yet as I'm waiting on break parts so I can do everything at once.

I did run across another set online but i cant remember what site it was. They were around $120 ish where the eBay ones are less than $30.

Thanks,
Cody

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have not installed them on my corolla yet, but I did install a set on both an 03 eclipse and my 93 F150. Both cases made a noticeable difference. Also, you have to remember if your brake hoses are relatively old and most likely cracked like mine are. Its a good time to do it now anyway. Either way I will always go back with braded hoses on any vehicle I work on in the future.

Here is the link to the more expensive set at MWR. I knew I saw them some ware else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts