Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma and was looking into an issue with my stereo. I found the stereo to be not working. As I started looking into it, I found the remote turn on wire that is powered on when the key is in the accessory or on position to have no power. Is there a fuse for this wire somewhere? I checked under the hood at the fuse block and saw that the 2 fuses for the radio were good. If anyone knows anything to help me out that would be great. I think the cause of this issue was related to shorting the power wire to ground momentarily...

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
There is a 7.5A Acc fuse which also feeds the radio, besides the 1 or 2 Radio fuses.

Its a W - G wire, powered when the key is in acc or on. It goes through a junction box to get to the radio.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma and was looking into an issue with my stereo. I found the stereo to be not working. As I started looking into it, I found the remote turn on wire that is powered on when the key is in the accessory or on position to have no power. Is there a fuse for this wire somewhere? I checked under the hood at the fuse block and saw that the 2 fuses for the radio were good. If anyone knows anything to help me out that would be great. I think the cause of this issue was related to shorting the power wire to ground momentarily...
There's a compartment to the left of the steering wheel and below the fog light switches, etc. If you remove the compartment, you will find the other fuses. It's probably one of those :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts