Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if its possible to get a replacement face plate for the 6-disk stock stereo? I tried the local Toyota dealer and they told me I had to buy the whole stereo... This is the same dealer who tried to charge me $850 for the 15k service and $18 for the gaskets (metal washers) to change my diffs and transfer case.

I was planning on putting the stock stereo back in my truck (probably going to sell it) and the face plate (section down by the hazards) was broke when it was shipped out to me.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Anyone know if its possible to get a replacement face plate for the 6-disk stock stereo? I tried the local Toyota dealer and they told me I had to buy the whole stereo... This is the same dealer who tried to charge me $850 for the 15k service and $18 for the gaskets (metal washers) to change my diffs and transfer case.

I was planning on putting the stock stereo back in my truck (probably going to sell it) and the face plate (section down by the hazards) was broke when it was shipped out to me.

the dealer is correct :thumbup: Look on ebay or buy one here. have a look is the sticket FOr sale for trade thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts