Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moms truck was stolen from their home in Stanfield AZ sometime the week of June 5th. Arizona tag MJS IX. It likely will have front end damage due to busting through a locked gate on the way out. I can be reached at [email protected] or contact the Pinal County AZ Sheriffs Dept 520-866-5111

Thanks, I hope we can locate it. It has loads of sentimental value for her. You could give her 10 just like it, but shes going to want THAT one. I'm doubtful, but I'm not going to say I didn't try.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, after 8 months they found it! Abandoned by the side of the road about 1.5 hours from their house. Mom sent me a few pictures this morning, other than being filthy and what looks to be a few scratches, It’s all there. Not sure if it runs yet, but that’s a minor detail.

Post is copied and pasted from the other thread I have on here too.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,924 Posts
Glad it's been found and appears in decent condition. The few people I've known whose vehicle was found have always been write-offs.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Normally it is written off after 30 days if you have theft insurance. If that is the case I would tell the ins co She wants to keep it and they can pay for the damage, cleaning, repairs, if necessary. How many miles since it was taken?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts