Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know my Camry was stolen yesterday.......
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t47703.html

Well I got a call this morning from the precint and my Camry was found with the engine running around 6:30am this morning by JFK airport on the South Conduit (ny'ers should know where that is:)) So far the damage involves, broken rear drivers window, busted ignition and a smashed in front bumper and cracked headlight.. It appears they rear ended another car and drove it some place and left it... Im so glad I got it back in one piece that I'll take that wrecked front anyday !!! :cool: Im just happy to have it back and an alarm is definately getting installed.. It drove fine on the way home but I felt violated driving in it... Its parked in my aunts backyard until later this year and Im already on the hunt for a front bumper..... Im just happy its back :cool:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!! Good to hear it!! Could have been a lot worse then it turned out! Just glad you got it back.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
You know what, since your front bumper is smashed.....BODY KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
epborden said:
Awesome man, go NY police!! :thumbup:
lol yea, you know why I think it was recovered so easily, because it was in a traffic lane blocking traffic :lol: But Im just glad to have it back... :)

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
that sucks man.. i got my camry stolen on the 31 of dec and they found it on the 1st of 2004 and i was happy as hell. i know how you feel man just glad to have it back

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great News!!!! Glad to hear that your baby is home :thumbup:

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
Cool, you got it back:D , I can imagine how weird it was to drive it home. Someone had been all in your sh*t and f*cked up your fit :mad:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I'm very happy to hear that man:) You should get an insurance check for the damages right?

And if they happen to find whole stole it, I would press charges and then sue them for the damages done to your car

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rapeacivic said:
I'm very happy to hear that man:) You should get an insurance check for the damages right?

And if they happen to find whole stole it, I would press charges and then sue them for the damages done to your car
No, I only had liability :(....

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
I'm glad. I would cry if my Cam was gone. And the bumper gives you a great excuse for a body kit...I mean-go ahead...you deserve it! :)

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been trying to post up pics but my computer is not recognizing my camera.... I think I bent up the little pins in the plug :(

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
o, u know u got it back cause we were all hopein that u'd get the car back? lol ever heard of chain prayer? it works, just like how on the 11th of september of 03, the pick three numbers came to 911 in nj and ny....:eek: crazy stuff....someone get a pick five lotto number and post up on here lol

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
GaviN said:
lol yea, you know why I think it was recovered so easily, because it was in a traffic lane blocking traffic :lol: But Im just glad to have it back... :)
Seriously? hahahaah sooo funny..

yet so wrong...

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^:lol:, I did kind of laugh about it myself...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts