Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· 480 HP 2.4L = lying ricer
06 Camry LE 2AZFE A5
4,754 Posts
I have stainless brake lines/hoses (Earl's and Wilwood) on my Formula and they made a noticeable difference in pedal feel.

The braking performance gain in a Camry with an otherwise stock brake system will be negligible. However, you will really notice a much better feel to the brakes and a faster response when the brake pedal is applied.

You can never go wrong updating the performance of the brake system.

· Registered
camry
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have stainless brake lines/hoses (Earl's and Wilwood) on my Formula and they made a noticeable difference in pedal feel.

The braking performance gain in a Camry with an otherwise stock brake system will be negligible. However, you will really notice a much better feel to the brakes and a faster response when the brake pedal is applied.

You can never go wrong updating the performance of the brake system.
great thanks

how much did those run you if you dont mind me asking? :thumbup:
got them 75 a pair, so 152 shipped

Are you going to post pictures of brake lines installation?
depends if i got enough help, because bleeding the brake system can get messy

· Registered
camry
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats sweet....thats one complaint I have about my camry, is the brake pedal...it feels too soft...where did you order them from? :thumbup:
i got them at Dynamic Autosports Inc, their number is (949) 457-1234

does stoptech make the SS brake lines for the camry??? I never knew that..
yep, stoptech makes them

· 480 HP 2.4L = lying ricer
06 Camry LE 2AZFE A5
4,754 Posts
:confused:It would appear so. After all the OP purchased them and even took pictures, then he made this thead...

:lol:

Edit for this:

· Registered
04 CAMRY LE
1,120 Posts

I was under the impression that stoptech never made them. I was only aware of a couple users on the boards who had them, and were purchased in a group buy awhile back. I believe one guy had that had the ss brake lines had a blue gen5 that got wrecked...forgot his sn though.

· Registered
334 Posts
I was under the impression that stoptech never made them. I was only aware of a couple users on the boards who had them, and were purchased in a group buy awhile back. I believe one guy had that had the ss brake lines had a blue gen5 that got wrecked...forgot his sn though.
hey look what i found when i use the search button.
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91305&highlight=crash

hey v6secamry did you take any picture when you where installing the ss if not i guess i can and make a DIY if i remember to:D

· Registered
04 CAMRY LE
1,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.