I smell McNuggets
I've been scratching my head for more than a month now trying to figure out why my car has been making, since december, a violent left and right shaking when i'm going between 55 PMH and 65 MPH and only when the gas is pressed. Here is a list of parts and things that i have recently replaced and are in good standing.
- Brand new Bridgestone Blizzack Snow tires
- Tires have been properly balanced and on stock 14" rims.
- Tried swapping tires with old summer tires and vibration is still there.
- Struts (Front & Back) replaced in August
- Replaced struts, upper strut mount, and boot.
- Had full 4 wheel allignment done nad car checks out to speck.
- Rear Passanger Hub assembly replaced since it was loose
- I thought this was the root of my problem, and while it did fix most problems, the vibration is still there.
- New Rear Swaybar Bushings
- Brand new bushings put in since the other ones were 12 years old.
- Both Front Axels replaced 1 year ago
- I snapped the passanger side CV joint, so i had that whole axel replaced exactly 1 year ago and I had the other side replaced since it was going as well.
- Inspected last week by mechanic and was told it was in good working order.
- Brand new Front breaks
- New rotors and pads installed last week