Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This seems now to me to be the only practical way to play digital music from playlists on new-model Toyota vehicles since iTunes can create playlists that can in turn be loaded onto an Apple portable/mobile device.

I understand that certain Android and Apple devices will pair to Entunes Bluetooth. I'm not familiar with how playlists are created and loaded and managed for Android devices.

So, if I were to purchase an IPhone, IPod or iPad to be compatible with Toyota Entune bluetooth for the sole purpose of music playback, which device and model would you recommend?

I need at least 32 GB of music storage.

Ideally, a want an Apple device with a long battery charge for long road trips of music playback between charges.

On second thoughts, how well will a shiny new Samsung Galaxy phone w/ Android stream music to everybody's favorite shiny new Toyota Entune 3.0?

What mobile device do YOU use to stream music to your Entune 3.0 car or truck via Bluetooth?

What are known Bluetooth devices to be COMPATIBLE with Toyota Entune?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I haven't been able to get music on my Samsung Galaxy J7V to stream to my 2019 Avalon Touring. I connected my iPad via cable to the port in the center console, the Avalon recognized the source immediately, and streamed with no problems.
Has anyone streamed from a Samsung Galaxy via cable or Bluetooth. My Avalon does recognize my Galaxy when it comes to phone calls from my Contact List. My Galaxy does read it's paired with m Avalon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts