Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
camry
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my gen5 and a gen 3 at streets of willow. It was my first time there, boy it was a lot of fun. the camry handled quite well for what it is, haha 3500lb+. more pics to come later. these pics are from my phone camera

enjoy!

·
Registered
2020 Camry TRD
1,036 Posts
looks like you guys had fun!!!
too bad i had to miss it. =/
i really wanted to go.

hopefully next time and with the Si. =)

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
nice pictures Man, I'll post my pictures sometime later today or tomorrow, just got back from the drive, kinda tired :lol:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
looks like fun! whose white gen 3 is that? and what suspension are you on? I like the stance :thumbup:

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
looks like fun! whose white gen 3 is that? and what suspension are you on? I like the stance :thumbup:

you didn't see my teaser thread did you? It's official, I'm running on Tein SS Coilovers now...here was the dilemma for this, the rears went in without a problem but for the fronts, you will need to get the top hat + the bearing from a gen4 camry, and the fronts are good to go! :D

The stance is pretty decent, I will take more pictures once I wash the car later this week, the left side of the car is pretty dirty since some fuel was leaking out of my gas tank probably from the serious lateral g's I was doing with the car :lol: j/k, I replaced the gas cap since the old one seemed a bit loose, and now it seems fine.

I'm not seriously dumped like milt, venom, or you...but the rear "looks" lower since the wheel wells from the back and front are different, the front being bigger... but the drop is about 2 fingers on the front, about 1.75 in the back, i know i know...not dumped but I just don't get how you guys ride that low since the frame on the bottom is pretty close to the ground already even with my current drop as is....the under clearance underneath the gen3 is just not great, as for my gen5 friend, you can see he can drop it pretty low, and his clearance underneath frame wise is better than the gen3.

driving around is pretty good, its just some driveways or bumps that I will scrape the bottom frame, but driving around town and the freeway where there are bumps, its all good, no bottoming out or scraping :)

here's another look at the stance

Nice, representing the Camrys! Gen4.5 ftw! :D

say whatttttt? you werent even there dude!! how can you say such a thing... lol :lol:

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
here are the pictures :)

^ I like this picture, it looks like the evo has more body roll compared to man's gen5 camry or he isn't cornering hard enough :lol:

fun times though Man, you need a racing seat now if your going to keep doing this!!

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Nice, represented well! Reminds me when EEngineer went to the track haha.

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
:thumbsup:

freakin' amazing.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
that is awesome guys, props! Looks like a blast, I really want to try a track day this summer. Both cars look really clean!

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
Looks good. Glad you went ahead and got the Tein SS's Andy. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next event with you guys.
haha yea, I believe Man is up for another track event more then me, I'm getting tired of having low power :lol:

that is awesome guys, props! Looks like a blast, I really want to try a track day this summer. Both cars look really clean!
thanks~! track is definitely fun :)

the stance looks nice a94autoCamry, what kind of spring rates did you end up going with?

thanks! I went with the default rates, 6 in front, 3 in rear :D

·
Registered
camry
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the comments guys

damon you should tracking once your car is done. its a blast

1 - 20 of 27 Posts