Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing a Sub and a amp to the factory system. I have a 05 highlander. I am puzzled about the in-line converter. I hooked it up to the front door speakers. I belive the driver's side is red and white, and the passager side is black and yellow. Well after hooking everything up i turned it on but no sound out of the subs. So my question is did i hook the in-line converter to the right wires or what. Any help would be great

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was installing a Sub and a amp to the factory system. I have a 05 highlander. I am puzzled about the in-line converter. I hooked it up to the front door speakers. I belive the driver's side is red and white, and the passager side is black and yellow. Well after hooking everything up i turned it on but no sound out of the subs. So my question is did i hook the in-line converter to the right wires or what. Any help would be great
Depends. Factory JBL system? Did you catch it at the amp or the deck for the speaker wires? Are you 100% certain you have a good ground, switched power, and power wire (fused) for the amp already (does it turn on with the car)? Does the amp have inputs that need to be adjusted (gain)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.