Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 4x4 dbl. cab
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a real hard time keeping continuity with Marv in regards to getting a sub box built for my 08 double cab. I think I may just get one built on the Island.

Could anyone please post links to threads here or elsewhere that have design plans for subs, please? I want sub/amp deck that will fit behind the passenger seat with the amps mounting closest to the door.
I'll be searching threads myself but was hoping someone might have some bookmarked.

I'll be running a 500w/mono channel amp and am also taking suggestions for a crisp, tight 10" sub woofer.
As always thanks to all!!

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
I would certainly love to get my hands on some.

·
Registered
06 TRD Sport 4x4
1,459 Posts
I am doing the same with a sub box...I contacted Marv too but found I could get it built cheaper locally after shipping. After TONS of research you can't beat the loaded box from Tacotunes.com. It is a single 10" box with a 10" Image Dynamics V.3 Sub. I am going to build my own amp mounting board that I will attach myself to the Tacotunes box and also have it line x to match the box.

You can also check out Mjonags box...He built and designed it himself. I printed it out and took it to a local shop and they wanted $200 to build it so I decided to go with the loaded Tacotunes box for $199 and spend roughly $30 on material and build the amp mounting board myself.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269481

1 - 3 of 3 Posts