Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on this and found a lot of information, mainly that the factory subwoofer leaves many wanting. My question is operational. Decided to play with the fader the other day and the bass seamed much stronger from the front speakers. When I moved it to the back i lost a lot of bass response. My question is if anyone has done a fade and found the bass to be independant whether it's front to rear. The front speakers seem to have more bass on my system than the sub or rears!

·
1st time Toyota Owner
141 Posts
In my experience, it's like this on all factory systems. Front speakers are always louder (and have more bass) than the rears.

I don't know if its the stereo or what. I like both to sound identical myself, but some people are going to argue (b/c some people just like to argue) that it's supposed to sound that way b/c when you see a live band the sound imaging comes mainy from in front of you.

But like I said I prefer the sound to be equal all around me...

and to make that happen you will likely have to add an amp & sub(s) or lose alot of your volume by adjusting the fader on the factory system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts