Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a 2004 Sequoia that I purchased used a couple years ago. The vehicle came with American Racing custom chrome wheels and Dayton A/T tires. The wheels had a little rust on them when I bought it, and the cheap quality tires made the truck ride like a donkey cart. Unfortunately the vehicle didn't come with a set of the original wheels, so I knew that eventually it would come to the point where I would have to buy a complete wheel and tire package. I've looked around at a few options, but I always seem to come up at dead end on making a decision? There are plenty of affordable custom wheels out there, but many of them are far too "showy" for what I'd want. I like the look of the older Ivan's, but I don't think I'd like the small rim / AT tire look on a Sequoia? The other day, I saw a picture of a Sequoia with the XSP wheel package on it. I had never heard of it before, but boy did they look sharp! I would really like to find a set of these wheels, or find a custom wheel out there that looks kind of similar. Living in NH, I know I need to be careful with the tires I purchase due to the snow we get up here. If anyone knows of a ways that I could possible find the XSP wheels, or of a tire and wheel package that might fit what I am looking for I would really appreciate any help! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts