Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I'll be gone for a few months starting next week... I decided to show you what I've been working on for the summer...

Comments, questions, suggestions welcome as always, it'll help me with ideas when I get back.

Buno already suggested adding a diffuser... i think i can work a diffuser type of thing out.

Finished molding the lip to the bumper today... I still have a lot of sanding to do to even everything out

Tobiet: I told you I was going to hack up the bumper:

Lammydi: Centered plates this time =)

·
Under Reconstruction
4,350 Posts
I've been telling people to mold the lip kit if they want a different look as a nice alternative to a full body kit! Nice to see someone is finally going through with it. Looking forward to the end result.

·
Support Authenticity!!!
2,675 Posts
really? cuz I was thinking it was too small for a front mount... hmmm... lets keep the ideas under budget... hahaha
depends on what size the FMIC would be, but it would seem to be just right to conceal the end part of the fmic and the piping too.

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been telling people to mold the lip kit if they want a different look as a nice alternative to a full body kit! Nice to see someone is finally going through with it. Looking forward to the end result.
I guess it's all in the resources... i can because i have an extra bumper and a lip...

Can't wait until I finish as well

·
Baby's got a new skirt
2007 Camry LE
2,333 Posts
Looks nice man...too bad you just had to tease us by not showing the front.

A preview IS a preview, but dang man. wtf? LoL...

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Came home for the week to find these sitting in my room =)

From ebaumdude

Took it apart within 5 min

Bad news man... you totally fried the soldering pads... i soldered wires directly to the diodes... so the function works, but the middle prong i cannot solve and that is the light... so function with no light... sorry man...

I have good plans for this one =)

And last but not least

·
Crash Test Dummy
2007 Toyota Camry CE
880 Posts
im not really sure how this is all going to come together.. but i see big plans and i can't wait to see the rest!

·
been around the block
2007 Camry SE
324 Posts
of course the back side picture of the front bumper, i mean who would want you to see the front side beauty, even though it's been hacked up!

you got some nice toys there man, and with that big opening in the front, I second the FMIC approach.

Can't wait to see it! btw - you should copy peach in the thread making department on your come back!

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
of course the back side picture of the front bumper, i mean who would want you to see the front side beauty, even though it's been hacked up!

you got some nice toys there man, and with that big opening in the front, I second the FMIC approach.

Can't wait to see it! btw - you should copy peach in the thread making department on your come back!
This will serve as my parts thread for this summer... I have more parts on the way... stay tuned :)

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so I got back home after two months... and went back to working on my car

Waited three months for these suckers

Vinyled the engine cover

Replaced my custom intake with a K&N

I also placed my SAFC-Neo, but haven't installed it... pics of that to come

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Why KN filter? I like your custom setup better!
Love the LED though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts