Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The guy who hit me paid for the repairs which I think came to around $1600 total. And yeah I used Lamin-X yellow vinyl for the fogs. Super easy to install, you don't even have to remove the fog lights. Here are some more pics.

Next on the list is:
1) Tein H-techs
2) Front Lip
3) Lip and roof spoiler
4) LED Tails

My riding buddy...

The rims are 17" Drag DR-12 wrapped in Yokohama H4S rubber!!! Should be getting blue lugs here soon since they didn't have any when I went to get them installed...

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awww He so cute, what kind of dog is it!!
It's actually a pomeranian. We just keep her hair cut short for the summer. Thanks.

Oh, and where those Lamin-X Foglight covors precut? Or did you need to cut them yourself?
I had to cut them myself. I only needed a 6x8" piece (or something around that) for both. I cut the film in half stuck it on and trimmed it with an x-acto knife leaving about 1/4" of glass exposed around the edge for cooling. Otherwise I head there is a chance of the film discoloring

Spring should be here in a few weeks along with the new lug nuts so stay posted. Also, tell me what you think--opinions, suggestions, advise. What does everyone think about a roof and lip spoiler? More pics to come as well as possibly a few write ups on some custom stuff I have planned (shh.. it's a secret)

·
Just getting started...
1,475 Posts
Really coming along well there, the Blue and Gold theme suits well too.

Some of your shots look like HDR as well.. I wish I had the software to pull that off!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.