Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed on a sunny day, when I looked up I can see a gap at one of the corners allowing light through. Tried closing the shade tighter, but it's as tight as it can go. How's your's?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Noticed on a sunny day, when I looked up I can see a gap at one of the corners allowing light through. Tried closing the shade tighter, but it's as tight as it can go. How's your's?

I have the XSE V6 with the panoramic sun roof and no gabs at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,801 Posts
I have the same gap for my panoramic moon roof on the passenger side and probably on the driver side. I've noticed it before but it doesn't bother me.

·
Blue Lightning
2018 Camry XSE V6
102 Posts
Same here, pano roof with the sunshade gap shown. It only irks me because my 2011 SE V6 shade fits perfectly. And...the 2011 has a very nice finished edge with an extra piece that goes around the edge. I thought there was a campaign or TSB on this a year ago. I remember reading it here. Maybe it was about the shade rattling?

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,801 Posts
Same here, pano roof with the sunshade gap shown. It only irks me because my 2011 SE V6 shade fits perfectly. And...the 2011 has a very nice finished edge with an extra piece that goes around the edge. I thought there was a campaign or TSB on this a year ago. I remember reading it here. Maybe it was about the shade rattling?
That TSB was about the interior center piece of the panoramic moon roof. Apparently some vehicles center piece clips were installed upside down or backwards and it caused the rattling noise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts