Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to put a 12' sub. in my trundra... i have an access cab and i know its really tight in there. but i was wondering if anyone has had this done or has any advice on how i could fit it... if worse comes to worse i will probably just end up putting it in the back seats. But i was wondering if there was another way?

·
Registered
2001 4runner
30 Posts
what is your total budget? are you going to (or have you alreday done) anything audio in the truck? what are your overall goals? it is tough to reccomend stuff without knowing the answers to these questions first.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Do you have a bench seat up front or the center console?

I would try to find a JL Stealth Enclosure without the sub, then drop a nice matching sub for the airspace and depth the Stealthbox has.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
:)

I know, but in the front, do you have captains chairs with thecenter console? If so you can get the JL Stealthbox.

If you want to have subs in the back, and keep it stealth look into the Q Logic enclosure that goes in the rear storage compartments. It will allow you to run two 8" subs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.