Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My problem is I want a super charger in my 97 camry v6 xle but I do not know where to find one or if at even possible. Ive looked at the Kazuma supercharger that is supose to fit camrys 97-01 V6 and Solaras but I can't find those anywhere online.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
TRD made one for the 97-00 V6. but good luck finding one. ull see just the blower on ebay sometimes, used most likley. the whole kit would be really hard to find. check in the solara forum too, thoes guys do more modding then the camry people. check here, id call and see if they have any left in stock. good luck.
http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/solara_&_camry_supercharger.htm

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
the trd s/c is the kazuma s/c and they stopped making it a number of years ago....

the only places that you can find them is used on ebay or off of forums.

and to the best of my knowledge, there are no more new units out there anywhere- people have looked...

·
Registered
442 Posts
i spent about 8 months looking for mine... i checked warehouses, dealerships from cali to new york, and any forum i could get on. When i finally did get one, i realized i didnt have the money to do the whole project right and this lucky SOB ^^^^^ ended up with it!!!

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
anywhere from less than $1K for just the s/c unit w/ unknown mileage to about $2K.

and yes....I got really lucky since Westcoastff had to sell his s/c due to financial problems and I picked it up. of course I got raped by taxes and UPS fees, but it was all well worth it.

before installation though, I spent over another grand making sure that my car was up to par for the install. and then there was the bit of custom work and creative thinking that it took to make it fit my car properly and the chasing down of certain parts.

as well, all these numbers are presuming you can install and do everything yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts