Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking on geico.com for an insurance qoute for me (soon to be 16) for a 94 toyota supra, it didnt specify what trim (imgettin the turbo one tho) and the grand total was like 950 or so for 6 months, which is only 1800 a year for a supra and a new driver, i thout this sonded low, so i am wondering what everybody else insurance cost.

·
i taste like candy
49 Posts
importlegions said:
i was looking on geico.com for an insurance qoute for me (soon to be 16) for a 94 toyota supra, it didnt specify what trim (imgettin the turbo one tho) and the grand total was like 950 or so for 6 months, which is only 1800 a year for a supra and a new driver, i thout this sonded low, so i am wondering what everybody else insurance cost.
You better check that again, because its going to be more like 1800+ for 6 month. No way, that someone one is going to insure a new driver (16) with a 320hp, sports car, rear driver, male. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if some companys won't insure you at all. sorry but that is the reallity.
You can throw at them that it has ABS,traction control and that you went to driver ed and that you might have straight A's, those things will only skim the top of the price off.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
since we are talking about insurance. would an older supra mk3's be extremely cheaper then the mk4's or would it all be the same to the company?

I was looking to trade in my 96 camry for mk3 supra-T but i dunno about the rates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.