Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
take your pic... shitty driver, less mods, bad shifting, theres a lot more that goes into a race then the name of the car.

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
supra would have won if htat was a fair race, the m3 went before the hands went down...gheyyyyyyy

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
the m3 took off way too early so that gave him most of the advantage

the guy in the m3 doesnt look like hes really knows how to drive

·
Registered
Scion TC
202 Posts
i still think the supra driver is a better driver.. u can tell from the way he handle the car.. compared to the m3's shitty driver.. he cant even handle the power

·
Registered
470 Posts
Anyone have any idea how much horsepower that m3 has, i never seen a car do a donut so easily..if anyone loves the sound of a bov, this is your video

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
oibone781 said:
Anyone have any idea how much horsepower that m3 has, i never seen a car do a donut so easily..if anyone loves the sound of a bov, this is your video
True, that BOV is so sexy.

Anyone that understands the website, is there any info on the cars mods or something?

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
You guys need to get off the Supras nuts. Even though the guy in the M3 left a little early, he still pulled on the Supra while he fishtailed halfway down the track meaning he kicked it's @ss with no traction. At most he got a car length jump at the start. At the end, he is like 2 or 3 lengths ahead. You would have to have a serious Supra to keep up with a turbo M3. And I also hope you guys realize that model M3 stock came with more hp in other countries than it did here not to mention it weighs less than a fat Supra.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Talisman said:
You guys need to get off the Supras nuts. Even though the guy in the M3 left a little early, he still pulled on the Supra while he fishtailed halfway down the track meaning he kicked it's @ss with no traction. At most he got a car length jump at the start. At the end, he is like 2 or 3 lengths ahead. You would have to have a serious Supra to keep up with a turbo M3. And I also hope you guys realize that model M3 stock came with more hp in other countries than it did here not to mention it weighs less than a fat Supra.
The Supra also went out late. I'm not saying the Supra would've kicked the M3's ass, but if it had been a fair race the Supra would've definetly been able to keep up or go pass the M3.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
.tony. .riot. said:
The Supra also went out late. I'm not saying the Supra would've kicked the M3's ass, but if it had been a fair race the Supra would've definetly been able to keep up or go pass the M3.
If, it was a fair race, he just woulda lost by less, but he still would have lost.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Talisman said:
:werd:
has anyone seen that vid of the 1045 hp m5? thats flippin crazy...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts