Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, first of all, brand new to forum...maybe some of the guru's can help. I bought a 91 Pickup (22RE DLX SHRT BED) and bought it with oversized tires (around 30's I think) with a 2" body lift (which I am not terribly happy with but oh well) and as time has progressed the only major thing I have had to do is the timing chain, so overall it has been a good truck....now has 180,000 miles on it and from a recent inspection (though I didn't look at the lower end) everything still looks in good shape...Basically, I am in the process of doing a complete overhaul of everything from the rear end (due to bigger tires), leaking seals, etc which in other words is a giant tuneup. Also I have been putting money into my audio system instead of the more important stuff like a moron...my question is after I am finished with the refurb and adding some intake, exhaust, cam and what not I need suspension. is there out there a system other than fabtechs cheap two upper arms for 600 bucks that would give me basically a 2"-3" inch lift (preferably not as-a-leaf) and just about all new bushings, control arms, and whatever else? If so where can I find this and how much are we looking at? thanks for your help, sorry about long post.

·
SOOPER DOODIE!!!
2007 Tacoma
770 Posts
a little late

procomp makes about the best suspension system there is for these. they have 2 stages to choose from and the most expensive is around 1600, and the cheaper is around 5 or 600. you can get it at www.4wheelparts.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts