Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'02 SE
2002 Camry SE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So heres my problem. I have an 02 se cam and I want to swap the open console piece for a closed one off of a 05. I got the piece from ebay but come to find out its not an exact swap. A toyota parts website shows that the 2005 console is completely different from a 2002. To me they look exactly the same except for the front half ( the closed compartment, the trim under it and the trim on the underside of the dash just above the compartment.) Does anyone know if I can get away with just these three pieces or will I basically have to buy a whole new console? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
'02 SE
2002 Camry SE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I will let you know something. The toyota parts website said during checkout that giving them your vin would help to ensure you got the right parts and that it was optional. Of course I didn't because it would come up as the wrong parts. Then I get an email today saying they needed it to place my order.:wtf: Hopefully I can still get them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.