Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
si there any sway bar or arm bar for ae102 ?
i'd like to increase my handling of my ride but i cant find any

anything else i should buy to increase my handling?

·
Registered
92 Corolla Sedan
145 Posts
Springs/coil overs, Struts, Strut braces, Member braces, you could take a few AE92 GTS swaybars or stock Swaybars and lash them together, it really depends on what you are going to do with the car

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
Cabanon said:
the zze110 sway bar kit fit on ae102??

yeah will it??? i myself am a bit curious...i dont see that working? :dunno:

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
jspexae102 said:
why wouldn't they fit?
i looked on the site and it said 98-02 corolla...the AE102 i have is a 97...different body style...

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
^^ Practically the same Chassis tho... For example: the 98-02 Coilovers will fit the 93-97... so i'm guessing the rest of the suspension components will fit.

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
thespud said:
^^ Practically the same Chassis tho... For example: the 98-02 Coilovers will fit the 93-97... so i'm guessing the rest of the suspension components will fit.

oh ok...thanks for the answer :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pretty cool to hear
my ae102 is a '93
gotta ask the Toyota store in quebec if they know about this
if it fit. i'll get this set cuz i cant find any for the '93-'97

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
Cabanon said:
pretty cool to hear
my ae102 is a '93
gotta ask the Toyota store in quebec if they know about this
if it fit. i'll get this set cuz i cant find any for the '93-'97
ditto

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Tell you what... has anyone yout there got a manual for the 98-02's? Give me the numbers for Suspension toe-in and overall width at base and i'll compare it with mine... Because i know they both use independant wishbone, MacPherson Strut suspension.

·
Street-Cruiser
458 Posts
Has anyone been able to check to see if a rear-sway bar for a 98-02 corolla will fit a 93-97 corolla? I've heard they're one of the best upgrades for the money.... Hopefully it fits.

·
Registered
99 Corolla GT-S
141 Posts
Hey, i realise this thread is quite old, but if i came across it, so will others, so ill clear this up here and now.

Any Corolla, years 1993 to 2002, chassis codes E100 to E112, whether its got a 1zz or a diesel, is completely interchangable with all mechanical/suspension components.

In north America, our E110 chassis was introduced in 1998 in terms of the ZZE110 (the E110 chassis was actually introduced in 1995 in some markets, and looks different in almost every market). The only chassis that im not 100% on are some of the 4WD variants (AE104 etc) however the only differences in these cars should be subframes front and rear, rear hubs, and possibly the floor.
However for our FWD cars, there are no differences. Early E100+ cars had a different front control arm bushing design (the larger bushing at the rear of the arm) but this can be switched to the newer type if you tap into the frame where the larger control arm bolt goes. In North America, for the most part its 97+ for this newer design, but the dealer lists it as an optional suspension setup earlier then that.
In terms of the rear, ther is absolutely no difference.
You can take the exhaust of one car and attach it to ther other.
ZZE110 Differs in cosmetics only, and having a 1zz. You can bolt up a 4AFE, 7AFE, 4AGE, no modifications at all, same as an AE100-104.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts