Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Love the Tick
2001 Ford Ranger
286 Posts
That has to be the supidist thing I have ever seen done to a Taco! I didnt even read what the hell was on the truck. Just dumb.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks ridiculously butt-ugly to me.

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts
:barf:

·
Premium Member
02 DubCab 4x4
3,009 Posts
Why the heck put a 9 inch lift on a PreRunner in Kapolei, Hawaii? And what's with the squatty tires..... I guess he wanted 15x18 rims and to blow out the tires Ihop style while riding around Pearl Harbor to pick up Naval yard tang.....What a :smokin:

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
yeah, that is the gayest truck I have ever seen. good God.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Hahaha, someone please explain the tires/wheels i the combination with the ride height.

·
Registered
103 Posts
go hawaii is all I can say too. I was there at all the islands 3 weeks ago for 13 days and the whole island drives lifted tacomas just like this. I dont understand why they want their tires to go so far out like that but they all do and the rims are the widdest things on earth but the tires are not so the rim ends up being widder than the tire. Looks funny but these things probably handle very well. Oh ya and the other vehicle they have is scooters. Its redickulus how many there are and no helmet law either. So all you can say is GO HAWAII, brah

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
i guess hawaiians that do that don't care about wheel bearings? or a sense of style as far as trucks are concerned. Well, then again where i live dumb ass kids put fart can mufflers and clear lights on their mommy's honda and call it a race car. It must be their regional ricer.

man thats gay

1 - 20 of 42 Posts