Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the switch panel in question:

I tried searching the internet to see if maybe the Canadian market Corollas had anything that would go in the blank spots, but so far no luck.

Perhaps something like this? (excuse the poor photo editing skills)

Attachments

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
13,400 Posts
You can put stuff there. @SuperchargedMR2 installed a few accessories there. I believe one is used as a USB charge port with battery read out.

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Corolla, 2ZZ-GE Swap, 1997 Toyota Rav4
89 Posts
My 97 Rav4 has a bunch of blank switches on the left like your Corolla, and then a whole other row on the center console. The only feature is the little Toyota security box.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I tried searching the internet to see if maybe the Canadian market Corollas had anything that would go in the blank spots, but so far no luck.
For those years those were used outside the North American where Corolla was/is marketed as a more upscale vehicle with options like park assist, lane departure, back up sensors, natural gas mode etc.

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8L
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those years those were used outside the North American where Corolla was/is marketed as a more upscale vehicle with options like park assist, lane departure, back up sensors, natural gas mode etc.
That would answer the question...so like other Left-Hand-Drive countries outside NA.

·
Registered
06 Toyota Camry XLE, 16 Corolla S
458 Posts
The third blank, the one with the little slit for removal is not a switch location. There is a screw behind that cover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts