Toyota Nation Forum banner

Sylvania (Dot It LED light)

4K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  russ25nys 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
i just stuck onn on the where my roll back cover box is, lights up the whole bed quite nice and alot easier with no wiring and what not :)

#8 ·
Lol arsholes on Ebay are paying over 10$ for these when amazon sells them for 9.95 :disappoin

#15 ·
Activator said:
I just ordered them from Amazon. $9.95 each. They come in black, silver, red, purple, lime green, etc. They look great for a LOT of things around the house so I got 4 black ones.

Nice find russ25ny!!

Thanx Activator,

I install kitchens on the side and I think these would make great under cabinet lights for people who don't wanna get invloved with running new electric. :thumbup: BTW did they charge you for shipping? The women @ Osram said there is free shipping on these.
Russ

#18 ·
Activator said:
$7.50 shipping (for 4) from Amazon (which actually has "Auto Barn" send them).

These days, it'd cost 4-5 bucks in GAS to get to the nearest Wal-Mart, so $7.50 is OK with me.

You got a point. I couldn't find them. I went to 2 walmarts and an Advance Auto. I quess I'll order them on line.

#19 ·
Got mine from advanced auto. They had like 10 sets there. They werent on the shelves though.. i had to ask one of the guys to go to the back and bring them out.

Ive used mine for everything except mounting them in the bed - the reason i bought em. lol Im just gonna use the cargo light from the roll top cover whenever i do get one. Maybe mount these somewhere inside the truck.

OH AND THEY ARE BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 ·
I picked on up from pepboys. It works pretty good havent installed it yet but its bright. They had a sale on them got it for 6.99 original it was 9.99. Where did you guys put them at? There not water resistent. So what do u do when you wash the truck?

#25 ·
TrdTacoma84 said:
I picked on up from pepboys. It works pretty good havent installed it yet but its bright. They had a sale on them got it for 6.99 original it was 9.99. Where did you guys put them at? There not water resistent. So what do u do when you wash the truck?
I put mine about 2' into the sides of the bed just under the rail of the utility track. That way I can turn them on with out opening my cover, and it protects them from the rain. I tried to take some pics but they didnt come out al that well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.