Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone out in the St. Paul MN. area knows where a good place to get an oil change that uses mobil 1 synthetic? My mom got a new 05 rolla le and is out in MN for some teaching classes, so before she drives back to NY I figure she should get the oil changed since it will be close enough to 3k. I don't think it would be good to drive about 900 miles and be at or over 3k with the oil it came with from the factory. So if anyone knows of a good place let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know but I'm in NY and my mom is in MN, I'm not going to go all the way out there just to change the oil before she drives home.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Most oil change places should do it, they just will charge extra, or you could bring the mobil 1 to them and save a few $.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Any place that does quick 20/10 minute oil changes should carry mobile 1 synthetic. Expect to pay an arm&leg for it tho. By my place Kwick Sticker charges close to 45 bucks for mobile 1 syn + mobile 1 ol filter. And THAT is the cheapest (minus diy).

·
Registered
445 Posts
Bring the oil with you......it'll be WAY cheaper. the shop will charge close to $8 a quart whereas you can BYO and pay $5/qt.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Well, I would suggest Weinhagen Tire and Auto.

It's in downtown St. Paul across the Wabasha bridge from the Excel Center.
Have her give them a call. (651) 222-4736. Ask for Christian. He'll be able to help you with everything. I wouldn't have my work done anywhere else.

Best shop in the Twin Cities:thumbup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SmokingTiresV6- thanks a lot
My mom got the oil change there today and it was really good. So now the rolla is all set for the drive home:)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ummm, Wal*Mart does Mobile1 5w30 in my car (don't worry, I know the people in the Wal*Mart auto place, so its all VIP ;) )

Pretty much ANYWHERE will do it, just call or stop in and ask!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts