Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1997 Toyota T 100 pickup, 2WD, V6 AT that is showing a trouble code: P0130 O2 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 1, sensor 1) and trouble code P0133 O2 sensor CKT slow response (bank 1, sensor 1).
I got under the vehicle to check the connection to the O2 sensor before the catalytic converter and found the connection plug to be melted with the terminal wires exposed. The wiring harness runs from the O2 sensor to above the transmission. Does that wiring harness plug into the top of the transmission and do I need to replace it along with the O2 sensor? My phone number is 937-901-2129. My personal e-mail is [email protected]. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have a 1997 Toyota T 100 pickup, 2WD, V6 AT that is showing a trouble code: P0130 O2 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 1, sensor 1) and trouble code P0133 O2 sensor CKT slow response (bank 1, sensor 1).
I got under the vehicle to check the connection to the O2 sensor before the catalytic converter and found the connection plug to be melted with the terminal wires exposed. The wiring harness runs from the O2 sensor to above the transmission. Does that wiring harness plug into the top of the transmission and do I need to replace it along with the O2 sensor? My phone number is 937-901-2129. My personal e-mail is [email protected]. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joe

I would suggest posting this on the t100 specific forum at the top of this page, or maybe a moderator could move this over for ya :D. (if you haven't already)

It seems that posts get answered faster when they are in the sub forums specific to each model. I have replaced my o2 sensors and the one in front of the cat does have the wiring harness clip up above the transmission. You can reach above the transmission and pull it over to the side where you can actually see the clip to work on it. I am not sure if that is what you are asking though or what specifically you are reffering to as the connection plug :(. Some pictures would be great :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
ChipNOreo
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing