Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be going... if anyone wants to convoy, we can do a West End meet @ KK then head together as a group from there.

Even if its just a couple of us, its better than arriving at scattered times and potentially getting lost as well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'll be in Markham Friday night and was thinking of coming to China town for a bite before heading down but not sure yet since it may takes too long. Anyway where's KK and how do I get there? What time you guys plan to leave? And do you know where there's a car wash around, probably need some cleanup because my front end will be full of bugs :D

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Sweet... I'll be joining you guys. Let me know what time we are gathering :)

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, Phi is heading down from the East end around 7:00am which is a little early for my tastes... so how about this:

8:00 AM -- Krispy Kreme parking lot -- we depart no later than 8:30 AM, therefore like Tony said, we can avoid mid-day and afternoon traffic.

See you all there... :)

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think its prudent to avoid traffic jams at all cost, especially in a convoy scenario...

If anyone has a problem with this time, lets discuss it... :) But with consideration to all our US brethren who will be arriving on Friday, I think the earlier we get there the most respectful it is of their time here on Canadian soil :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'll try to be there around 8:00, how long is it from Markham to the KK? I'll call Phi in case I can't make it in time.

·
2 3/4 inches of raw power
110 Posts
Marc...from meeting you in person.... i dont think you need anymore Krispe anythings.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.