Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Fujita Air Short Ram Air Intake. Man it's sweet. Sounds good and looks good. The finish is great and the install was pretty easy. Not only do you get a nice looking SRI but you even get a duffel bag and cap. Thought I'd let you know since I don't see them mentioned too often on the forums. They are a first rate company in my book. :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
monsterblaster said:
I just got my Fujita Air Short Ram Air Intake. Man it's sweet. Sounds good and looks good. The finish is great and the install was pretty easy. Not only do you get a nice looking SRI but you even get a duffel bag and cap. Thought I'd let you know since I don't see them mentioned too often on the forums. They are a first rate company in my book. :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
No pictures?, duffel bag and cap I mean. How does it stand up against the K&N graph?:rolleyes:

Chrysler had a Short Ram, and a Long Ram in the 50's, is it something like that?

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Tacoma
102 Posts
Jprice717 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that just a cold air intake? My understanding of ram air is that the hood or bumper has air inlets (functioning version of the sport hood scoop) that force air into the engine.
Yeah, he had my hopes up, but it's just another of the million K&N crap knockoffs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.