Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tacomaoffroad's Truck

My Trucks brief buildup. If you have any questions with anything feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking

In the beggining

Installing my cheap harbor freight bed/reverse lights.(still work to this day:lol:)

Pics of the lift install(sorry no pics of the front coil install. i was runnin out of time)

New tires and Sliders. Tires are 265/75/16 Cooper STT. Sliders are custom made to look similar to shrockworks.

Beginning of the CB install with removable magnetic mount antenna(wires have been organized since this pic)

ARB bumper installed

Hella 500's on

Hi-Lift

·
Registered
Tacoma PreRunner V6
1,601 Posts
Great truck. I like those tires more and more everytime I see your truck.

I also like the custom sliders. Are they far enough out to be used as a step?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea the sliders can easily be used as a step. i stand on them to wash the top of the truck all the time. they also prevent door dings. i dont have any door dings yet from fccj's parking lot(knock on wood).

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:boink::boink::boink::boink:something about the black ARB on the silver truck...
me likey.
thanks, before i got it, i had my mind set on painting it silver to match, but when i installed it, it looked much better than i had thought.

damn, how much did the custom sliders cost ya? they look amazing!!!
I think i paid $350 for the sliders. maybe $375, i cant remember.

·
Registered
Toyota Tacoma
182 Posts
You've been very creative in your mods, and i i really like how you've set this truck up for mobility and for conveniance. Awesome job, i look forward to seeing any future possible mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts