Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So be honest, who here gets as much flak as I do from their woman for working on their trucks.

Mine likes to believe that I caused the airbox rattle, and that the heat shielding problem I had the other day was because of something I did to it. What do they know right!! Mine won't even clean the truck if she drives it!

C'mon now, I know I'm not the only one, Lets hear it!

·
let's go...mountaineers!
2006 Tacoma SR5 DC
240 Posts
mine complains that im always talking about my truck and what im gonna do next to it. and i wash it too many times and i spend way too much money on her. riiiiight and that coach purse wasn't too much? palease at least i get comments about the mods i do. and is there a coachnation website? i dont think so lol

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Never get married and expect to do as many mods as pre-marriage. LOL! Actually we are saving for a home. However, my wife says I talk, spend, look at, work on my truck more than her....:naughty:!

BTW, I never bitch when she gets another purse or shoes! That is her cup of tea...I can care less...it keeps her happy!

·
SIGtastic!!!
07 Tacoma Quad cab
236 Posts
Never get married and expect to do as many mods as pre-marriage. LOL! Actually we are saving for a home. However, my wife says I talk, spend, look at, work on my truck more than her....:naughty:!

BTW, I never bitch when she gets another purse or shoes! That is her cup of tea...I can care less...it keeps her happy!
I just broke it off with the chick I'd been seeing for the past few months. Now my Tacoma is the only lady in my life for the time being :lol:

I actually get more shit from the guys at work who tell me I am wasting the money that I could be saving for buying a house:rolleyes:

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
I just broke it off with the chick I'd been seeing for the past few months. Now my Tacoma is the only lady in my life for the time being :lol:

I actually get more shit from the guys at work who tell me I am wasting the money that I could be saving for buying a house:rolleyes:
Dude I have been with the same one since I was 15...lol! Damn blondies! :thumbsup:

And your guys from work are right about the house thing. It took me almost 4 yrs. before I got a lift...tires...new exhaust...etc. Now I am looking at rims, nerf bars, and stereo stuff since I keepin' this baby until she fails apart.

·
SIGtastic!!!
07 Tacoma Quad cab
236 Posts
Yeah, I don't have a long track record with most girls. My first serious GF was when I was 17, that went to shit but no other girls ever measured up to her. Yeah... I know... its been several years : STFU and move on:lol:

I bought the DC so I can keep it even if/when I get hitched and have kids. I am gunna run my baby to the ground!:thumbsup:

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
my GF is so so with my taco addiction. Thing is, I have so many mods on the truck, she finally got over it. In fact, she bought some of my mods bc she knows how much my truck means to me. So I cant really complain. It also helps too that its been 2+ years since getting the truck and the luster isn't like it used to be. Another thing that helps: being in situations where you use many of your mods (i.e. camping trip, tough weather conditions, etc). bc then they'll be thankful they're in your truck and not in the car that on the side of the road fixing their car :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
My girlfriend gets mad at me everytime I get too close to the brush out on trails.

Supposedly my truck looks like it has been keyed.

·
RADMOJO
647 Posts
My girl "Loves" & "Hates" my Taco. I spend too much time researching & working on the taco says my gf. We recently got into an arguement because she wears this ring on her finger that she bangs on the interior from time to time. It really does bug me. She taps, bangs, and brushes this ring on the door also.

I mentioned, "Hay, relax on the interior ring massaging on Mojo's interior." Man, she got quite upset and started to mention how I care way too much on my truck. Then I responded, " Well, its like you understand, you don't like your car." Ohh, I didn't get any ass that night. I was not happy about her selfish choice. I learned a valuable lesson that night to keep my mouth shut from now on. :headbang:

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts
Would it be wrong of me to say that my girlfriend is supportive of me and my habit?

And even addresses my truck by her name...

inb4 me getting b&

1 - 11 of 11 Posts